Client Before and Aftercare
It is my desire to customize the right eyebrow shade and thickness for you using a wide range of high quality hypoallergenic permanent makeup pigments and sterilized needle sizes. Before I begin the procedure, I will design and shape your brows with a pencil, allowing you to agree on the best color and shape to fit your face. Microblading does not require your entire eyebrow to be shaved and does not damage your natural hair. To keep discomfort to a minimum, anesthetic creams are used before and during the procedure. The entire process takes 1 hour or 2 hours depending on your brow style. There is no down time. A mandatory touch up is required once, 3-4 weeks after the initial procedure. Pigment retention depends on skin type, age, aftercare, sun exposure, use of certain skin products, pigments used, immune system, medications, and other factors. Touch ups are recommended once a year to prevent natural fading.
Permanent makeup is NOT recommended for any clients who are or have:
Eyebrow Before Care
- Do not work out the day of the procedure.
- Do not tan or have sunburned face.
- Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or Ibuprofen 25 hours before procedure.
- No alcohol or caffeine on the day of the procedure.
- No waxing or tinting 3 days before.
- Please note that you will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle.
- No cleansers, creams, makeup, or any other products on treated areas or 10 days.
- Keep area moist applying ointment every 4-5 hours, clean the area with sterile water and a cotton pad or Q-tip and allow to air dry.
- Do NOT rub, pick, or scratch the treated area. Leet any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate off. Picking can cause scarring.
- Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning for 3-4 weeks after procedure.
- Avoid heavy sweating for the first 7 days.
- No facials, Botox, chemical treatments and micordermabrasion for 4 weeks.
- Avoid sleeping on your face for the first 5 days.
Please note: Eyebrows will appear darker and bolder due to natural scabbing and healing for the first 10 days. This is very common for all permanent cosmetic procedure.